A city where ancient palaces rub shoulders with towering skyscrapers, where street food markets sizzle alongside the cutest cafés. Try to change my mind if you will, one of the best kinds of travel is… SEOUL TRAVEL. And if this is your first time, it’s about to get a lot easier for you.
Seoul Travel Quick List
Seoul… How can you not love it? Whether it’s your first visit or your fifth, Seoul never ceases to amaze me. But navigating it can be as tricky as it is thrilling. That’s why, as someone who’s been there 14 times (yes…) and also speaks the language, I’ve put together a quick reference list to help enhance your trip – consider it your secret weapon to planning!
A Sneak Peek…
My quick list is packed with everything you need for Seoul travel. Imagine taking one quick look at a 3-page PDF and having ALL of the following at your disposal:
- The essentials you need to pack SPECIFICALLY for Seoul
- Every safe, popular neighborhood and what each is famous for or what it’s close to
- A curated list of the top restaurants where locals eat – from cozy, smoking street stalls to gourmet Korean BBQ. ALL marked with coordinates and linked to Google Maps so you can click on each and know exactly where to go.
- The must-see sights – yes, Gyeongbokgung Palace is on there, but have you considered how beautiful the Namsan Fortress Wall would be at night?
- Handy Korean phrases that will earn you smiles and nods from friendly Seoulites. Accuracy and localization confirmed by yours truly who speaks the language.
But that is not all!
After receiving your list, I will be sending you a curated set of articles I’ve written that will help you brainstorm on a much deeper level. Instead of spending 2 extra hours perusing this site, you’ll get the information delivered straight to your inbox!
Are you in or are you in?
GET THE LIST BELOW!
If you’re already a member, head to our members-only page and enter the password from the bottom of the last newsletter!
Otherwise, sign up below to gain instant access to the list PLUS curated content straight to your inbox!